Tuesday 14 March 2017

Review: Balm Balm Little Miracle Rosehip Serum

I have recently been trialling Balm Balm's Little Miracle Rosehip Serum.

Balm Balm are a UK company who are 100% organic and leaping bunny certified. Their founder, Glenda Taylor, is a qualified aromatherapist. Their oils are vegan but their balms use beeswax. This oil has some bold claims and fantastic reviews on the company's website and I was keen to see if it lived up to expectations.


Made from such luxuriously fine carrier oils, so similar to our own skins make up that they are miraculously absorbed, leaving no oiliness whatsoever. This beautifully rich blend of rosehip, jojoba and borage oils, generously infused with frankincense, rose geranium, palmarosa, juniper and mandarin essential oils will literally feed your skin, allowing it to breathe and feel totally rejuvenated.

So, should you believe the hype? The answer is a resounding YES!

What an amazing, gorgeous little product. The scent of rose is heady and exotic and the bottle has a handy little dropper to administer a few drops at a time. (Beware of spillage because I've nearly knocked it over on my bedside table a few times). The oil sinks in quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
I've never used a facial oil (okay it says serum on the bottle, but I view it as an oil) during the day under make-up before, only at night, because I was under the impression that it would leave my normally dry face oily and my make-up wouldn't go on properly. I was wrong about this. I've used the oil several times under my moisturiser and not waited long at all before I could apply foundation. My skin looks great under my make-up with no visible shine.

The bottle is a generous 30ml size which will last a long time, so for £14.50, it's not bad.
This oil has become a firm favourite and I can't praise Balm Balm highly enough. I am trying some of their other products and will review them in the future. Also, I might add that their website is a fount of information, with articles and videos on the products and their ingredients. They also do a loyalty point scheme and free shipping over £10 in the UK.

You can buy Balm Balm at their website here and it is also sold at Love Lula.


*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.


2 comments:

  1. I love a good face oil and rosehip is one of my favourites! I'm glad it works so well for you :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete