Sunday 28 May 2017

Review: Living Nature Ultra Rich Body Cream

Over the last few weeks I have been trying Living Nature's Ultra Rich Body Cream. Living Nature are a New Zealand company who harness the power of their native plants (many of which are unique to NZ) in 100% natural products certified by BDIH, a German company who set rigorous standards for testing. Living Nature are cruelty free and their packaging is recyclable.

The LN Ultra Rich Body Cream is made with active manuka honey along with cupuacu and murumuru butters (so not suitable for vegans). Firstly, let me talk about the smell and I guess I can only say...OMG! There isn't any other words to describe the total deliciousness of the scent other than baked goods. I don't know what baked goods. Maybe Danish pastries, cakes, biscuits? The finest bakery in the world, that's for sure. I've mentioned how I'm a bit of a junkie for scent before. If your product smells nice, I'll want to slather it all over and keep sniffing myself, that's a fact. I know, I know, I'm a weirdo. Tell me something I don't know.
So, the cream. Thick and lovely and did I mention the smell? 😍I took this on holiday with me recently for a short sun break and it felt like the ultimate treat after a shower at night. After using this regularly, there's been a definite improvement in the dry areas of my skin and it feels, dare I say it, silky smooth, which you would never associate with me, desiccated lizard that I am.

I would recommend this cream to anyone needing extra TLC and if the rest of the range is this good, then Living Nature is a brand to be reckoned with. It's not cheap, at £32.50 for 150ml, but worth it for a special treat.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Caprylic capric triglycerides, Astrocaryum murumuru seed butter **, Jojoba esters, Theobroma cacao butter, Theobroma grandiflorum (Cupuacu) seed butter**, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin), Caryocar brasiliense (pequi) fruit oil, Glucose, Orbignya oleifera (Babassu) seed oil, Daucus carota extract, Parfum (fragrance)*, Mel (manuka honey), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Xanthan gum, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase. *From natural essential oils: Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl cinnamate, Limonene. **Certified organic.

You can buy Living Nature at their official UK stockists Botanical Brands, who also stock other fine natural ranges.

*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment