Tuesday 17 October 2017

A Look at the October Cruelty Free Beauty Box

This month's Cruelty Free Beauty Box is a good one!

Inside are the following 5 products:

HUMAN+KIND HAND, ELBOW AND FOOT CREAM
This is the third Human+Kind product featured within the last 3 months. I have a lot of hand creams but not many foot creams (even though they're interchangeable!) so this is a welcome addition for me.

MISS PATISSERIE MANGO BATH SLAB
Looks nice and smells nice but contains SLS, which is a major no-no for me and I believe has caused my contact dermatitis in the past. I'm surprised to see this in the box, but then the CF beauty box never claimed to be all natural so I can't complain.

EVIO GREEN TEA PRIMER
I haven't heard of this brand before. This is a vegan skin primer and while containing some natural ingredients, it does contain dimethicone, a pretty standard ingredient for primers, for those who want to avoid silicones.

EDEN PERFUMES NO.17
Overjoyed to get this 10ml vegan sample as I have been an Eden perfumes customer before. This is no.17, a smell-alike for a famous cruel perfume and it's very nice. With alternatives this nice, there really is no need to buy perfume tested on animals.

THE KONJAC SPONGE COMPANY PINK CLAY PUFF SPONGE
I was very excited to receive this as I had only been looking at buying one of these bad boys the very same week. Can't wait to try it and give a review.

BONUS TREATS: Vegan sweeties

In summary: a very nice box, with probably just one product I won't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment