Saturday 30 December 2017

December Empties

Here is what I used up in December.

NATIVE UNEARTHED ACTIVE CHARCOAL DEODORANT
After using Native Unearthed's Coconut and Vanilla and finding it highly effective, but gritty on the pits, I tried this smooth, soft cream. I used a little spatula to scoop it out, rather than having it all under my nails, the trouble I've had with other natural deodorants. Little melting is required as it's so soft and goes on so nicely. 

What a fabulous deodorant this is. No smell at the end of the day, despite the level of activity and easy to apply. I can't recommend Native Unearthed highly enough.

Ingredients: Activated Charcoal, Arrowroot, Bicarbonate of Soda, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Rosehip Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.


BOTANICS FACIAL OIL
This 100% organic oil was the first one I tried when I started with facial oils around last December. You can tell how many other oils I have been using as I have only just finished this one. I was keen to use it up though as I did really like it. It had a nice scent and was easily absorbed. Not all Botanics products are as pure as this, but I would recommend this one.


Ingredients: Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil*, Argania spinosa kernel oil*, Rosa canina fruit oil*, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Pelargonium graveolens leaf oil*, Geraniol**, Citrus aurantium sinensis peel extract*, Linalool**, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) fruit oil*, Citral**, Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil*. * Certified Organic Ingredient  ** Natural occurring in essential oil Ingredients contained within this/these product/s are certified as organic by The Soil Association and/or Ecocert for use in cosmetic products.


BALM BALM BEAUTY BALM
I reviewed this little er, beauty here. I've already purchased my second pot because it's probably my favourite cleansing balm of the year. It smells and feels great and has a lovely exfoliating nature which leaves your face feeling amazing every night. I love using this to take off my make-up.

Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Boswelia Carterii 

(Frankincense) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens ( Rose Geranium) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Camphor*, Limonene* *naturally occurring components of essential oils

Buy here

MILLCREEK BOTANICALS ALOE VERA CONDITIONER 
This was a TK Maxx find, so it's debatable whether I'd be able to get it again, but this American company make very nice hair care products. I reviewed the shampoo here The conditioner leaves my hair and scalp feeling great.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, *Organic Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), StearalkoniumChloride (Fiber Based Content), Biotin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Glycerin, *Organic Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, *Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, *Organic Hamaelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, *Organic Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, *Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, *Organic Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, *Organic Equisetum Arvense (Field Horsetail) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-60, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Natural Fragrance. 


THE SEAWEED COMPANY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
These sachets were in the Love Lula November Beauty Box and I really enjoyed them. The eucalyptus and peppermint scent is really invigorating and my hair was lovely and soft afterwards. I'd try more products from this brand.


Ingredients: Aqua (Water) with Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack Seaweed) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearylkonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Barley Protein (gluten-free), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Citric Acid, Gluconic Acid (plant derived), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate (natural version), Potassium Sorbate, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil. Contains ingredients derived from nuts.


JOIK LEMON AND BERGAMOT BODY OIL
A gorgeous non-greasy oil from one of my favourite natural skincare purveyors, Joik. I've been using this on and off for a while and despite the fact it's only a stingy 100ml, it's really lasted. My skin's been fabulous while I've been using this. I love a body oil and this is one of the best I've used.


Ingredients: caprylic / capric triglyceride, vitis vinifera seed oil, carthamus tinctorius seed oil, isoamyl laurate, helianthus annuus seed oil, tocopherol, citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, limonene*, linalool*, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, citral* * components of natural essential oils










No comments:

Post a Comment