Saturday 16 December 2017

The Joik 2017 Advent Calendar Days 1 to 9

 I've never had a beauty advent calendar before, so I treated myself to this Joik one this year, who are one of my favourite natural beauty brands.




 DAY 1: CLEANSING FACIAL FOAM WITH CUCUMBER, WATERCRESS AND ALOE
This is a lovely gentle foaming wash which leaves the face very soft and smells gorgeous.

DAYS 2 TO 9

ROSE AND RED CLAY HANDMADE SOAP
 I currently have this in my bathroom and it's doing wonders for my dry winter hands. It also looks and smells gorgeous.

RASPBERRY BON BON SHOWER OIL
 Not tried this yet but seeing as the Joik lemon and vanilla shower oil is delightful, I expect this to be too.

DAY CREAM
 Startlingly yellow, but feels great on the face under make-up and smells good too.

NIGHT CREAM
 Another yellow one and another one queued to try.

SCENTED SACHET
 I've hung this amazing sachet on the back of my bedroom door and I can smell it as I reach the top of the stairs. It's vanilla and hazelnut and it's just mega.

SILKY FACIAL SERUM
Yet to try
 SWEET ORANGE AND MINT BODY SCRUB
Yet to try
 GREEN TEA AND CUCUMBER BODY LOTION
Yet to try

So far a fabulous calendar filled with luscious treats!





The Joik advent calendar is now on sale at Love Lula

No comments:

Post a Comment