Monday 12 February 2018

Review: Nadarra Cosmetics Body Butter and Facial Oil

Recently I had the good fortune to test two products from new-to-me company Nadarra Cosmetics. They use simple recipes, with organic ingredients. Their butters and lip balms contain beeswax; the rest of the line are vegan. I tried their lemon body butter and one of their rejuvenating facial oils.

 LUSCIOUS LEMON BODY BUTTER
The luscious lemon body butter comes in two sizes, 100ml (£12.99) or 200ml (£19.99). It comes in a plastic tub which, the company says, is easier to make and easier to recycle than glass.
This body butter has that lovely thick consistency like a balm, where you only need a little bit. I wouldn't say it's extremely lemony; you can smell the other ingredients over the lemon, but nit-picking aside, it really packs a punch of moisturisation. Really heavy-weight winter-style hydration! A little bit is also great as a hand balm. In the morning after using this at night post-shower, my skin feels so soft. Highly recommended for dry skin.
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) fruit, Organic virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Organic Cera Alba (Bees Wax),
Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) oil,


REJUVENATE ORGANIC ROSE AND CHAMOMILE FACE OIL

This oil has a great blend of ingredients so I was keen to try it, plus I do love rosehip oil. Strangely enough, this is the first facial product I've tried with argan oil so I must be behind the door somewhat.  Nadarra do two types of oil - rejuvenate and revitalise. Revitalise is for younger skin prone to acne, while rejuvenate is a heavier oil for *cough* mature skin, dry skin and skin with blemishes. All me.

It's another lovely product. The directions say you need 5-10 drops, which sounds like a lot (is it because it's a blend of oils, I wonder?) but I agree, I've been using 5 drops which is just enough. It's nice-smelling, non-greasy and so light. It sinks in incredibly well under moisturiser and provides the perfect base for make-up. It's one of the best oils I've used.

Ingredients: Organic argan oil, organic rosehip oil, organic rose oil and organic chamomile oil.



In summary: A lovely introduction to Nadarra. Two great products that I would purchase again and again.


You can buy Nadarra products here



*This sample was sent to me for PR purposes. I wasn't paid for my review.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I am always looking for skin products for 'cough' mature and dry skin. Just off over to Nadarra Cosmetics to start choosing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll do well with the oil, it's so soothing and gentle. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete